Why Choose VitaminHaat Moringa Extract ?
VitaminHaat Organic Moringa capsules are made from organic moringa leaves powder. The organic moringa leaves are directly sourced by the farmers. The leaves are then processed into powdered form. Thereafter, the powder is processed into capsules with our special immunity blend. The capsules contain 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants.
Benefits Of Moringa Capsules:
- Multi-vitamin Powerhouse
- Immunity Booster
- Helps in Weight loss
- Good for Skin & Hair
- Anti-aging properties
- Stimulates hair growth
The Healing Powers of Moringa
In addition to its nutritional benefits, Moringa leaves have been used in traditional for centuries for a variety of health issues.
It’s used in Ancient Greek, Egyptian, and Chinese dietician is well documented.
Mother Nature’s Multi-Vitamin
Known by the World’s Scientists and Herbalists as the most nutritious plant ever discovered, Moringa Oleifera is the KING OF ALL SUPERFOODS. Moringa is the purest most potent source of antioxidants and life-restoring nutrients on Earth. SUPERCHARGE YOUR LIFE with the over 92 different vitamins, nutrients, amino acids, and antioxidants found in Moringa Oleifera leaves.
VitaminHaat Moringa Extract is 10:1, that means 500mg to moringa extract is equivalent to 3500mg of moringa powder.
The leaves are loaded with vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids, and more. Gram for gram, moringa leaf powder contains:
15X more Potassium than Bananas
10X more Vitamin A than Carrots
25X more Iron than Spinach
17X more Calcium than Milk
8X more Magnesium than Kale
20Xmore Vitamin E than Tofu
7X more Vitamin C than Oranges
- 1: How many Moringa tablets or capsules should be consumed daily?
- Ideally, only 1 or 2 Moringa tablets/capsules should be taken each day or as per the dose recommended by the dietician.
- 2: Can women take Moringa supplements?
- Yes, there have been studies that have proven that Moringa can be consumed by any gender. However pregnant women/breastfeeding women should consult a dietician before taking it.
- 3: Can Moringa capsules be taken on an empty stomach?
- Yes. Moringa capsules can be consumed on an empty stomach. However, in case of any difficulties one must check with their dietician.
- 4: Can Moringa be taken with water?
- Yes, Moringa can be taken with water.
- 5. Is Moringa safe for consumption?
- Yes, Moringa and its supplements are completely safe to consume. Moringa is a herb found in nature and has been used for its restorative properties since ancient times.