High Potency Green Tea Extract: VitaminHaat Pro Green Tea Extract Capsules contains a green tea blend (with 98% Egcg, Polyphenols and Antioxidants) to support metabolism, energy, and immune support in Men and Women
- Powerful Antioxidant: The Antioxidants and Polyphenols in Green Tea combined with healthy diet & exercise can help support natural energy and a healthy body.
- Metabolism Support: Green tea has been used for centuries in Asian cultures to encourage a healthy metabolism and is finally gaining popularity in the Western world. Today, millions of people incorporate green tea into their healthy lifestyles.
- Green Tea Supplementation: The taste of Herbal Tea is not for everyone. Fortunately, there are other ways to reap the benefits of this phenomenal herb. Green Tea Pills, Liquid, Capsules and Powder Supplements are all great alternatives to traditional Tea.
Support healthy Immunity
One of the beneficial compounds found in green tea has a powerful ability to increase the number of “regulatory T cells” that play a key role in immune function and suppression of autoimmune.
Ton of Antioxidant
Antioxidants can help reduce oxidative stress in your body by fighting cell damage caused by molecules called free radicals. This cell damage is associated with aging and several diseases.
Oxidative stress increases fat buildup in your blood, which promotes inflammation in your arteries and the flavonoids and caffeine in green tea can help elevate metabolic rate, increase fat oxidation promoting Healthy Weight Management.
Promote Concentration and Focus
Green tea extract has been shown to have a positive effect on brain health and memory, and it may help protect against brain diseases.
Green tea contains caffeine and a type of flavonoid called catechin, which is an antioxidant. Research suggests that both of these compounds can speed up metabolism
- 1: How many Green Tea tablets or capsules should be consumed daily?
- Ideally, only 1 or 2 Green Tea tablets/capsules should be taken each day or as per the dose recommended by the dietician.
- 2: Can women take Green Tea supplements?
- Yes, there have been studies that have proven that Green Tea can be consumed by any gender. However pregnant women/breastfeeding women should consult a dietician before taking it.
- 3: Can Green Tea capsules be taken on an empty stomach?
- Green Tea is generally taken with food. However, in case of any difficulties one must check with their dietician.
- 4: Can Green Tea be taken with water?
- Yes, Green Tea can be taken with water.
- 5. Is Green Tea safe for consumption?
- Yes, Green Tea and its supplements are completely safe to consume. Green Tea is a herb found in nature and has been used for its restorative properties since ancient times.
There are no reviews yet.