VitaminHaat Curcumin Boswellia : Potent Joint Support Supplement!
Is the constant pain in the joints making your life difficult? Worry no more! The ultimate combination of Curcumin , Boswellia AKBA , Ginger and Piperine in VitaminHaat Curcumin Boswellia Joints makes it a comprehensive supplement to enhance joint strength. Declining age, rigorous workouts, injuries, fractures and overweight may cause damage to your joints and cause inflammation making them stiff. VitaminHaat Curcumin Boswellia Joints Support capsules are scientifically formulated to improve joint mobility, flexibility, comfort, and strength. It helps keep the slippery joint cartilage healthy to allow the bones to glide smoothly.
Improve joint flexibility
A potent combination of four proven, purified ingredients that help build and serves as a shock absorber for your joints. AKBA provides a source of dietary sulfur and half of the body’s sulfur is found in the skin, muscles, and bones.
Joint Lubrication & Enriched with Boswellia AKBA
The ultimate combination for healthy joints! Boswellia helps keep joints healthy by absorbing fluid (particularly water) in the bones. Boswellia & Curcumin in VitaminHaat Curcumin Boswellia Joint Support may helps lubricate joints and reduce friction between joints.
Enriched with Curcumin 95% & Ginger
VitaminHaat Curcumin Boswellia Joint Support is a triple strength joint support supplement containing of Curcumin 95% & Ginger that may helps with joint pain and inflammation.
1: How many Curcumin Boswellia tablets or capsules should be consumed daily?
- Ideally, only 1 or 2 Curcumin Boswellia tablets/capsules should be taken each day or as per the dose recommended by the dietician.
- 2: Can women take Curcumin Boswellia supplements?
- Yes, there have been studies that have proven that Curcumin Boswellia can be consumed by any gender. However pregnant women/breastfeeding women should consult a dietician before taking it.
- 3: Can Curcumin Boswellia capsules be taken on an empty stomach?
- Curcumin Boswellia Joint Support is generally taken with food. However, in case of any difficulties one must check with their dietician.
- 4: Can Curcumin Boswellia be taken with water?
- Yes, Curcumin Boswellia can be taken with water.
- 5. Is Curcumin Boswellia safe for consumption?
- Yes, Curcumin Boswellia and its supplements are completely safe to consume. Curcumin Boswellia is a herb found in nature and has been used for its restorative properties since ancient times.