VitaminHaat Calciflex Calcium: For Stronger Bones!
Calcium is an essential mineral that our body requires for better bone and muscles health, better function of blood vessels and releasing certain hormones & enzymes. However, when you go low on calcium in your diet, your body starts taking it from the bones, which makes them weak and porous and puts you at the risk of osteoporosis. Thus, calcium supplements become critical.
VitaminHaat Calciflex Calcium Ingredient!
VitaminHaat Calciflex Calcium with Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D3 and K2-MK7 is a comprehensive formula containing highly absorbable Calcium Citrate Malate. It is enriched with ActiCissus and potent herbal extracts to strengthen your bones, joints & muscles. It also helps maintain bone and joint health in post-menopausal women.
Calcium benefits the body in several ways, most notably for maintaining strong bones & muscle strength. Diets often fall short of the recommended daily Calcium intake, particularly in individuals with higher needs, such as older adults and postmenopausal women. Besides, vegetarian diets contain lower amounts of Calcium. Poor Calcium and Vitamin D intake may lead to weak and porous bones (osteoporosis) that affect bone and joint health. To avoid Calcium deficiency in the body, supplementation of Calcium becomes critical. VitaminHaat Calciflex Calcium is a comprehensive nutritional supplement of a highly bioavailable form of Calcium and Vitamin D3 with the goodness of Magnesium, Zinc, and Hadjod that help maintain your bone and joints strong and healthy.
- 1: How many Calciflex Calcium tablets or capsules should be consumed daily?
- Ideally, only 1 or 2 Calciflex Calcium tablets/capsules should be taken each day or as per the dose recommended by the doctor.
- 2: Can women take Calciflex Calcium supplements?
- Yes, there have been studies that have proven that Calciflex Calcium can be consumed by any gender. However pregnant women/breastfeeding women should taking it.
- 3: Can Calciflex Calcium capsules be taken on an empty stomach?
- Yes. Calciflex Calcium capsules can be consumed on an empty stomach. However, in case of any difficulties one must check with their doctor.
- 4: Can Calciflex Calcium be taken with water?
- Yes, Calciflex Calcium can be taken with water or milk.
- 5. Is Calciflex Calcium safe for consumption?
- Yes, Calciflex Calcium and its supplements are completely safe to consume. Calciflex Calcium is a herb found in nature and has been used for its restorative properties since ancient times.