Some will tell you that yoga is slow and tedious instead it is an strong and holistic exercise. Don’t let anyone misguide you as these are all outcomes of practicing yoga. We cannot expect Yoga beginners to master the poses on the very main day. Yoga is all about pushing past your body’s bounds over time.
1. Tadasana (Mountain Pose)
- Stand with your heels somewhat apart and hang your arms also the torso.
- Gently boost and spread your toes and the balls of your feet, then lay them gently down on the floor. Balance your body mass on your feet.
- Lift your ankles and fix your thigh muscles while rotating them inside.
- As you inhale, stretch your torso and when you breathe out release your shoulder blades away from your head.
- Widen your collarbone and stretch your neck.
- You can even elevate your hands and stretch them.
- Breathe easy.
2. Adho mukhasana (Downward dogs)
- Stand erect by keeping some distance between your feet.
- Now gradually curve downward in such a way to make “V” shape.
- Keep distance between two hands and legs
- While breathing out boost your toes and try to thrust yourself back. Do not curve legs or hands. It will give a good stretch in your hands and legs.
- Inhale breath and hold this position for some time
- Now, while respiring slowly come in your initial position.
3. Virabhadrasana ( Warrior pose)
- Stand erect with your legs by keeping distance 3-4 feet among each other.
- Inhale and elevate both hands parallel to ground and turn your head to the right.
- At the time of exhaling slowly turn your right foot at 90 degrees to the right.
- Slowly curve your right knee. And hold this place for some time.
- Replicate this for cycle for 4-5 times.
4. Setubandhasana (Bridge pose)
- Lie flat on the ground and keep your arms at your edges.
- Boost your lower body .
- Inhale deeply in this place for 20-30 second.
- Then relax by bringing down your lower body as in initial position.
- Replicate this cycle for 4-5 times.
5. Vrikasana (Tree pose )
- Stand erect with arms at sides
- Position your sole of right foot on the thigh above the knee of the left leg
- After balancing bring hands ahead of you in prayer position and rise upward.
- Hold this place for 30 seconds
Submit your review